Santa Clara (9-6, 1-1) vs. UC Davis (10-5, 2-0)
- The Broncos are playing their second-straight home contest. Fresno Pacific claimed a 10-7 victory on Wednesday, Oct. 6 in a matchup of Western Water Polo Association schools.
- Santa Clara, which has won four of its last six, remains in conference play with Thursday's tilt with UC Davis. The Aggies won league games last week against California Baptist and Concordia.
- Ford Eldredge leads Santa Clara in goals with 18 and Zach Fales and Cody Ferguson are tied for second with 17.
- Jake Taylor has been the team's top distributor with 27 assists. He also has 14 goals and a team-high 19 steals.
- Fales is second on the team with 16 assists. Billy Barry, Blake D'Souza and Dominick Kirk are tied for third with 11.
All Santa Clara Athletics home events will operate in compliance with state, county, and university COVID-19 guidelines. While masks are not required for outdoor events on campus, we highly encourage fans to wear masks especially when social distancing guidelines cannot be met or when others around you are eating or drinking. Seating in Sullivan Aquatic Center is general admission and we encourage everyone to utilize appropriate social distancing in the stands and common areas. Updates will be provided should there be an adjustment in protocol.
Tickets are available either online or at Sullivan Aquatic Center prior to the match. Questions may be directed to the Santa Clara Athletics ticket office from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays at (408) 554-4660 or BroncoTickets@scu.edu. The ticket office also handles inquiries on group tickets.
For weekday matches, the Leavey Center lot (see below for access), located on Accolti Way off El Camino Real, is free beginning one hour prior to the start of the game. Any other parking facility on campus will be subject to normal daily rates or restrictions, including the main structure, located adjacent to Stevens Stadium on Palm Drive. During the weekend, campus parking facilities are free (except for permit required locations). Click here for a campus map and parking restrictions.